Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I think I am in. Gotta check the weather. Thanks Brandey.:grin:
Most welcome, I don't know whether it's specific to a cutoff on the year-however I don't think it specified one anywhere on the flyer. We'll be there, see you then, WEATHER IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL as of now.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Most welcome, I don't know whether it's specific to a cutoff on the year-however I don't think it specified one anywhere on the flyer. We'll be there, see you then, WEATHER IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL as of now.
I'll pm you my cell # so we can meet up there. Thanks

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
I don't think it is year specific. Here is what it said on the website:
Events open to all Domestic street legal cars in sound working order.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
So that means you wont be going to any hooters meet and greets before then right??

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
So that means you wont be going to any hooters meet and greets before then right??
Excuse me? My Limer is definitely in sound working order now. Just gotta stay Curb free. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
LOL sorry bro, you said we couldnt talk about it this weekend. Hopefulyl she doesnt check in on here and I get you in trouble. Sorry mama!!

Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
LOL sorry bro, you said we couldnt talk about it this weekend. Hopefulyl she doesnt check in on here and I get you in trouble. Sorry mama!!

Tom
She doesn't visit the site. And Thanks to everyone for not saying too much. Someone let it slip out but it went unheard. She's over it now. C ya bro.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She doesn't visit the site. And Thanks to everyone for not saying too much. Someone let it slip out but it went unheard. She's over it now. C ya bro.
Yep, I don't want to know what you guys did to the wife. or said....

I will PM my cell phone, can you get me yours? We're thinking of heading up sometime early afternoon, I think. Gotta clear it with the husband.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boy did you leave the door open on that one LOL, and Tom walked right in and grabbed the opportunity....haha all in fun Gary...

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

I will PM my cell phone, can you get me yours? We're thinking of heading up sometime early afternoon, I think. Gotta clear it with the husband.
They didn't say anything to her. I just asked them to refrain from making curb comments at the show. She's over it now. I think? I'll send ya my call Brandey. I believe I have yours already.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They didn't say anything to her. I just asked them to refrain from making curb comments at the show. She's over it now. I think? I'll send ya my call Brandey. I believe I have yours already.
ok no prob...

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brandey,
have you been to this particular show before? What were your thoughts?
Haven't been there, but met a guy last week at the local cruise downtown who will be there with his 70 Roadrunner, and he belongs to a Mopar club-not sure which one...told me there are lots and lots of Mopar and muscle....lots and lots of time trials and we're going the first time this year to check it out. It should be fun, Hemmings Motor News is putting the show on. I missed it last year and hoping to see it this year.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Haven't been there, but met a guy last week at the local cruise downtown who will be there with his 70 Roadrunner, and he belongs to a Mopar club-not sure which one...told me there are lots and lots of Mopar and muscle....lots and lots of time trials and we're going the first time this year [snip]
That sounds like really big fun, indeed. Thanks for going out, "scouting" it for us before-hand.

Well, should I run into you there, I will make sure I say hello. It was such a pleasure meeting your family and chatting a little more with you at the VT camp ground.

By the way, I have to tell you, you were right... we all dream. The key is to remember the dream.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That sounds like really big fun, indeed. Thanks for going out, "scouting" it for us before-hand.

Well, should I run into you there, I will make sure I say hello. It was such a pleasure meeting your family and chatting a little more with you at the VT camp ground.

By the way, I have to tell you, you were right... we all dream. The key is to remember the dream.

hehe, I don't want to sound like "I told you so".. but I am going to say it, I know. I teach classes about dreams at the local college and had a dream group for some time. Lots of fun and very interesting stuff ...

Sweet dreams :)

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

Early afternoon? WHAT? Gates open at 8 a.m. Get there early and we can hang out. Larry, (Jarvie44) is going to be there racing. I'll be there early. C Ya.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Early afternoon? WHAT? Gates open at 8 a.m. Get there early and we can hang out. Larry, (Jarvie44) is going to be there racing. I'll be there early. C Ya.
Yeah, I guess I typed that one fairly tired and not thinking too straight. :) Still clearing the weekend with hubby, (we're getting the Chevy ready for Lake George Adirondack Nats, so I have to try ot be sure I have time to get his car detailed and ready to go....I know it's a three day weekend but I am also trying to go to Lime Rock on Monday...anyhow, early Am sounds better... :) Can't wait to see everyone run I can feel the rumble in my tummy :) C ya.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts