Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay So I Have Just Started Really Doing Things To My Sxt. I Am Look For Info An What I Can Do Thet Isnt Expensive Or Doesnt Cost Anything To Change On The Car. Anyone Have Anything For Me ?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
intake exhaust and a jet chip are some quick and cheap mods to get a little more power

·
Registered
427 Posts
Okay So I Have Just Started Really Doing Things To My Sxt. I Am Look For Info An What I Can Do Thet Isnt Expensive Or Doesnt Cost Anything To Change On The Car. Anyone Have Anything For Me ?
what do yu plan on spending your money on? looks or performance? Do a search of the forums and you will find your answer...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well

I HAVE A JENSEN MULTI MEDIA CENTER WITH A 7IN POPOTU MONITOR, A XX-THOR HIFONICS AMP, 2 12INCH SOUNDSTREAM ( 750W A PIECE ), A 15 FLIP XO VISION MONITOR IN THE CRA ALREADY IM JUST WONDERING ABOUT ANY MODS THAT I CAN DO WITH OUT SPENDING MONEY
LIKE WE DID THE TURN SIGNALS AT THE SHOW THE PAST WEEKEND
AND IT WAS A GOOD MOD

what do yu plan on spending your money on? looks or performance? Do a search of the forums and you will find your answer...

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
intake and exhaust are proven

the jet module, from dynos posted have shown no power, increase to extremely small, to actual losses. in my view look into reflashes. or if you want throttle response, look into iridium plugs due to the power requirements to make a spark.

if you want really really least expensive, remove stuff you dont need. its a heavy car to begin with.

speed costs, how fast do you really wanna go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts