Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
How about $1....

Lol Sorry just had to do it but free bump.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Dang, these havnt sold yet?
I am running the Proxe 4's on my SRT8 rears in 275/40 's and they are a sick tire. I have been extremely hapy with them

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Price lowered!!!

In my opinion, these tires stick better, ride much smoother, and are quieter than the stock Goodyear F1 supercar tires(I had them before the Toyos). The tires have maybe 1000 miles on them, only used for a brief period this summer! The 2 tires I had on the front have scrub wear on the inside sidewall from my non-SRT steering knuckles before the 5mm spacers came a week later - only on the letters, not in the carcass. The wheels are all in great shape with only minor swirling from the car wash. 1 wheel has some minor curb rash (8-10 o'clock in the 2nd pic), 1 has a curb "nick" about an inch long (4 o'clock in the 4th pic), and the other 2 are great and curb free. Reference the pics below. Reason for selling- I have purchased another set of MSRT8 wheels with all season's on them, and will be selling my car in the spring. Prefer local sale (Rochester, MI) and can travel a short distance to meet someone, but I can ship them at buyer's expense.

$1500 +shipping.

note: I recommend these for SRT fitment only. The front tires sit within 2-3mm of the steering knuckle on a non-SRT car with 5mm spacers, and will rub during cornering with a 3mm spacer. To close IMO. IM me with offers or questions.

Or.....A RT guy could buy them.. Replace 2 of the tires with 245/45's(Cost about $300), and have an extra set of rears.
I am running SRT8 wheels on my RT with 245/45's up front and 275/40's on the rears
Just a thought

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Is it my monitor, or is one of 'em curbed pretty bad along the side?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The curb rash really isn't that bad. I purposely shot the pics to show it. I didn't want to have any pictures that hid the damage as i've seen many times.

The tires are sold. Wheels are now available w/o tires!

·
Registered
298 Posts
The curb rash really isn't that bad. I purposely shot the pics to show it. I didn't want to have any pictures that hid the damage as i've seen many times.

The tires are sold. Wheels are now available w/o tires!
How much for the rims?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I just want to make sure, there isn't any difference between the MSRT wheels and the Charger SRT wheels?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Yes, they're different. Look at the shape of the spoke and the section through the face of the spokes as it nears the rim- theres also a lip. See below...

p.s. The '06-'07 Magnum SRT8 wheels no longer come standard on the Magnum SRT8- the Charger SRT8 wheel is on the '08 Magnum SRT8. The original, OEM (forged/Alcoa) MSRT wheels will be rare!

Magnum SRT8 wheel

Charger SRT8 wheel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts