Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll, I'll be moving to Oahu end of December/ Beginning of January with my black R/T. Hope to see some of ya'll around.

Reece

·
Registered
772 Posts
cool I got a black R/T too. I am 07 R/T Roud & Track package what about you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a brillant black R/T, with a few options. No R/T package though, but I do got the windows 35% tint, just got it a couple weeks, so don't want to really do too much to it.

I think I'm going to try to get an Apartment near Honolulu, I found one I really like and I'll probably just be commuting back and forth to K-Bay.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Sweet if you will be living in town we can chill a bunch I live right downtown Honolulu.

·
Registered
302 Posts
You a Marine Reece? Since you'll be going to K-Bay everyday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
WELCOME TO OAHU, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF CRAZY DODGE FANATICS, CHECK OUT THE DODGE IKONZ CAR AND TRUCK CLUB http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/HIChapter MOST OF THE GUYS OWN TRUCKS BUT WE ALSO HAVE CHARGER AND MAGNUM OWNERS IN THE GROUP, AND WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO ADD MORE MEMBERS. THERE ARE A FEW MEMBERS LOCATED AT K-BAY IF IM NOT MISTAKEN ALSO. JUST CHECK US OUT, OR JUST CHECK OUT OUR FORUMS.

ALOHA BROTHER, WAYNE B. (96792REDRAM ON DTW)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ahh well, atleast you got to spend some time here. BTW, there no rule that says you can never come back!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts