Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you are in the area of Crystal Lake? I will be moving the end of November. Also is there a drag strip up near there?

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
crystal lake where?

crystal lake, is that a city name or name of a lake?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I know there is a Crystal Lake in Michigan near Traverse City....beautiful lake, several smaller resort-like towns around it....

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Crystal Lake IL?

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
My wife is from Mchenry Ill, pretty damn close to Crystal Lake....I think

·
Registered
584 Posts
Crystal lake, IL is about 45 miles NW of Chicago. Nice town, big enough to have most all shopping needs close by. Used to be considered a far out suburb if Chicago, but now is a mainstream suburb. Housing is still cheaper further out so many people you meet have moved there from somewhere closer in to Chicago. They actually have a lake(Crystal Lake).
Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, Wisconsin is less than an hour away.
Good schools if you have kids. You could do far worse.

MIKE

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
If you are moving to crystal lake, IL there is Great Lakes Dragaway up past the Wisconsin border.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK cool thanks for all the help and I didnt realize I didnt put IL. About how many people live near by?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
We are about 1 hour from there.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Vorhees!!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yep, thats him, I talked to him yesturday, he said he is looking forward to meating you.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am 2 minutes from Crystal lake. Just south in Algonquin. There is great lakes dragway in union grove, and byron dragway out towards rockford(less then an hour away). Crystal lake is where the dealer is that I got my Charger from.

·
Registered
805 Posts
OK I'm in Crystal Lake. Where at in Crystal Lake you moving too? Give me a shout. Don't forget about 66 raceway about a hour and a half away in Joliet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts