Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

My wife just found out that she will be going to Thunderbird next semester, which means we are moving to Phoenix/Glendale area next month!

I currently work for district management for Target stores in Houston, Texas (both Operations and Loss Prevention). Does anybody know of any job openings around the area?

Can't wait to meet you all!

Justin

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Hi Justin! You guys picked a bad month to move to AZ. Don't ya know it's really, REALLY hot here in August? LOL

Sorry I don't have any info about job openings but I do have info on local get togethers! Check out this website... www.azlxc.com

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn whats so special about AZ?? why is everybody moving to AZ?? lol (runs and hides)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Justin! You guys picked a bad month to move to AZ. Don't ya know it's really, REALLY hot here in August? LOL

Sorry I don't have any info about job openings but I do have info on local get togethers! Check out this website... www.azlxc.com
It's 111F here in Houston right now... and that's a very humid 111F...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome. We have a good group here and meet most every week. Our unofficial forum is at azlxc.com

C.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys/gals,
Is there anybody out here that can help me install the BT replacement for the "plastic pink thing" in the shifter? I have never done anything like this before and don't want to mess it up.

I live in Peoria AZ

Thanks
Justin

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Yes Justin! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner! There's a group of us that gather on Saturday nights at 83rd and Beardsley in the Safeway shopping center. Also, if you check out www.azlxc.com you'll find a whole bunch of guys who can do this for ya! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts