Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if you nav and ves, you can watch movies on the nav system. i have a 07 SRT8. thanks

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes, you can...but it takes some kind of relay...A friend of mine did it to his 300C and was showing me last week at the track. He said he got it at tvandnav2go.com. Just know that it's not legal in most states, if any, to use that front screen for visual entertainment...so if you get pulled over, switch it back to the nav screen.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remember seeing a post on here from somene wiring the ves into the nav. i did a search and could not find it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, you can...but it takes some kind of relay...A friend of mine did it to his 300C and was showing me last week at the track. He said he got it at tvandnav2go.com. Just know that it's not legal in most states, if any, to use that front screen for visual entertainment...so if you get pulled over, switch it back to the nav screen.
He also had it wired into the VES, instead of a separate player. I think he told me it was around 400 and it was necessary to send the unit in for the upgrade.

Along with the backup cam, it was a pretty cool setup.

Oh, and hello, babe!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok.... thank you for your help

·
Registered
430 Posts
He also had it wired into the VES, instead of a separate player. I think he told me it was around 400 and it was necessary to send the unit in for the upgrade.

Along with the backup cam, it was a pretty cool setup.

Oh, and hello, babe!
Hi :wave:

Glad you finally decided to join in! :grin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts