Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
898 Posts
email sent... hope they release something soon

·
Registered
272 Posts
Still not working for me... they sent me a new version but i still get the same issue that I have to visit diablosport.com/dcx for an update... the update does not work!

My professional opinion is that although my car is a 2006 model, the EVIC is showing the CCN Date of 9/12/05!

So the computer is a 2005 model? can we upgrade this?

·
Registered
898 Posts
early 2005 models where manufactured around 9/04 so your computer should be working, did they sent you a tune to your email or did you try the t16a revision thats on their site?

·
Registered
272 Posts
yep they sent me the t16c by email... same problem... as soon as i plug it into the car, it asks me for an update, then when i go to calibration update it says my CAL is not handled!

:cry:

I am getting sick of this and wished I went for a Hypertech or Superchips.... why the hell cant they just upload tunes... why this update business?!?!

·
Registered
898 Posts
i sent them my calID yesterday, i hope they come up with something else than a "very soon"
dont know why they said they didnt expect to have support for exports, we even have a dealer down here, i know what you mean i wish i still had my flashpaq

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
well been hearing that the new update doesnt work for us midlle east guys, but it does work on the Aussie cars. hopefully their will be something for us soon :).

·
Registered
898 Posts
the crom that they sent you was a general release or was it for your calID only?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Also coliseum bro, your car is not one of the early builds.. we didnt get those here :).

·
Registered
898 Posts
well been hearing that the new update doesnt work for us midlle east guys, but it does work on the Aussie cars. hopefully their will be something for us soon :).
yup i think aussies where first, then you guys should be next, then us guys from mexico, as i remember that was the order as we started to show up at the DS forum askn wtf was goin on :(

·
Registered
272 Posts
I still don't get this business of Calibration Updater!!! I think they should bypass this nonsense. :lol: just give me some juice for the car!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I still don't get this business of Calibration Updater!!! I think they should bypass this nonsense. :lol: just give me some juice for the car!
could be that the tunes are written with the latest update in mind??! but other than that i dont see why its the case.. all i know is that the other programmers were plug and play.. except those programmers are nothing compared to the diablo in terms of whats offered :).

·
Registered
898 Posts
would be great if this worked right out of the box huh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
898 Posts
could be that the tunes are written with the latest update in mind??! but other than that i dont see why its the case.. all i know is that the other programmers were plug and play.. except those programmers are nothing compared to the diablo in terms of whats offered :).
but what if you take your car to the dealer and they update your software? we gonna have this problem over and over and over?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Yes it would be great to have running out of the box, but for me personally i hae no-one to blame but my self coz i only asked that question (would it work on our cars) after i ordered the diablo.

but what if you take your car to the dealer and they update your software? we gonna have this problem over and over and over?
this is probably correct, but hopefully diablo will step up and continuosly support our vehicles.

BTW i honestly think that their is no difference between our factory tunes and the ones in the US, (only thing it maybe is probably fuel settings and fan settings, oh and the ID). Does anyone have any further background on this?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...

·
Registered
898 Posts
mine is working now, only thing missing is the 91 tune

1 - 20 of 28 Posts