Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

More questions regarding my 08 rt police pack. Ive been fiddling with this tranzformer shift kit I've installed a few weeks ago with little to no results.
I've verified that the wires are all connect correctly and are making contact.
While the vehicle is on, and the shift kit is connected to a computer, CAN-A and CAN-B indicators stay green with the occasionally flash of red.
It shows what position the shifter is.

Here are my issues:

Line lock and burnout mode are having issues, I can initiate each one, and it sounds like the car is trying, ie the brake pedal vibrates, you can hear the pumps going, dash lights come one but it doesn't hold the front wheels at all.

Ive unchecked the enable autoshift option, set values, cycled the cars ignition and even read values and it still shows that the box is unchecked. Regardless, thats not the case, in autostick, the vehicle shifts up.

Has anyone experienced issues like this? If so, troubleshooting ideas I should try? Ive been speaking with z automotive but its not the quickest process and I wouldnt mind some other input.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Contact NOESP, he is the vendor and creator of the transformer. Shoot him a pm and he will help you out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to clarify incase anyone has this problem in the future, there are a few 08's which are having problems understand the Tranzformer with some of the newer updates. Try loading a older firmware version onto the Tranzformer. Version 1.2.6 worked for me. Hope it works out for anyone else that encounters this deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts