Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know we will customize your orders so you have something more personal to you. Here are some more fuse boxes we have just finished up

·
Registered
498 Posts
The Ram one is suuhhhhwwwhheett!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I love this stuff!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey-i think i've seen that EVIL SMILEY FACE some were before!!!!
Ha, ha Steve. At least you were the trail blazer on this one. The customer wanted to put it in the Superman symbol. He did some visors this way too; check it out. I know he was doing the Strut cover design number one with this as well.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
As always.... GREAT STUFF! :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I think I'm missing out, are there any pics of the fuse cover on the car?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
how do the shifter bevels attach? also is it easy to get to the front emblem.
I have trouble seeing things close up and was having trouble seeing under the front end where the rams head emblem is attached. I would love to get both for my SRT.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
I think I'm missing out, are there any pics of the fuse cover on the car?
I have the deluxe cover on my car . . .
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47604
If you can afford it, the deluxe BT fuse cover is definitely worth the extra money versus the standard BT fuse cover.

how do the shifter bezels attach?
Lift up the "chrome" trim ring around the shifter, peel off double-stick tape, line it up and lay it down. Less than 5 minutes to install.
:rockon:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some more themed and custom items. Don't forget we will customize yrou shift bezel inserts. Here is a picture of some custome sill plates with the outside edges chamfered.

I'll will be checking back in later in the evening with you guys and gals tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
GOD this stuff is like crack! I really need to get off my A** and get with you on some designs.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looks great as always!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts