Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I sent an inquiry about a color matched grill for my 2012 Blue Streak Pearl R/T-road and track,received a reply thet you are not taking any more "paint jobs " at this time? whats up with that? If I want to order I have to find someone to paint?, will you be painting anytime soon?.. Dave

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Hey, I sent an inquiry about a color matched grill for my 2012 Blue Streak Pearl R/T-road and track,received a reply thet you are not taking any more "paint jobs " at this time? whats up with that? If I want to order I have to find someone to paint?, will you be painting anytime soon?.. Dave
well to make a long story short, my boxing guy was caught red handed stealing and listing tons of stolen danko parts on craigslist so I fired him and now we are seriously short handed. Until things get better, I can't put too much stress on my only guy (Dean) to paint stuff as we are backed up already

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
well to make a long story short, my boxing guy was caught red handed stealing and listing tons of stolen danko parts on craigslist so I fired him and now we are seriously short handed. Until things get better, I can't put too much stress on my only guy (Dean) to paint stuff as we are backed up already
I hope you are prosecuting his sorry butt. He steals and (beside your loss) your customers lose too. :(

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
I hope you are prosecuting his sorry butt. He steals and (beside your loss) your customers lose too. :(
yep, and it's been going on for at least 8 months...have no idea how much we lost. Now Ive got a great security and camera system installed though!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sucks, man, well keep me posted when you get it moving forward again, you have the best quality I will wait ...

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
that sucks, man, well keep me posted when you get it moving forward again, you have the best quality I will wait ...
If you really don't want to have it painted locally, PM me, I'm sure we can handle one more back I do want to back off with the paint jobs a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts