Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are ever in the market to purchase Mopar parts I would highly recommend MoparSuperCenter. These guys have top-notch service, professional and real people that truly do care. I had spoken off and on with them about some parts I was planning to purchase to upgrade my Daytona and was very excited to get them ordered and installed. Unknown to me, while I was helping out a family member with a cell phone and over the course of 1 month they ran up a $3800 phone bill. I found out about it when I was registering a phone online that Verizon had sent to me as a replacement for a broken one. WTF?!?!?!!:fuming::mad::fuming::mad::fuming:

Needless to say, I was severely pi$$ed and had to cancel many orders, including the one I had with MPSC. I let Ted know what had occurred and why I had to cancel my order, he had the same response that pretty much everybody I had told about the incident, "wow...". I think he could hear the disappointment in my voice and they offered to put it on hold for me for a short period so that I could get things back in order. I never expected that and was both surprised and very happy.

I finally got the phone bill paid off after using all the funds I had saved up for mods (and some), as well as working many overtime shifts and re-saving for the mods I had originally planned. MPSC held my stuff for me as promised and it was shipped out and on my doorstep in 2 days!!!

I just wanted to say thanks again to Ted and Jeff at MoparSuperCenter.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I want to second the A++ service from Ted and the [email protected] I have been looking for specific parts, and though not on their website, Ted went out of his way to hunt down the OEM part numbers, and the results of one of those searches is now posted on their vendor page; the new black steering wheel buttons.
When some more funds become available I'll be ordering some superbee conversion interior mod parts from them. Great job MoparSuperCenter!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I AGREE THEY ARE A TOP NOTCH VENDOR! and in case no one has noticed-it is owned by RICK HENDRICK. [THE NASCAR TEAM OWNER-HENDRICK MOTOR SPORTS] AND HE RUNS A VERY TIGHT SHIP.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I can see a Judge Judy episode in the works.
:) :) :)

I AGREE THEY ARE A TOP NOTCH VENDOR! and in case no one has noticed-it is owned by RICK HENDRICK. [THE NASCAR TEAM OWNER-HENDRICK MOTOR SPORTS] AND HE RUNS A VERY TIGHT SHIP.
I knew that name sounded familiar for some reason when I saw it on the box. Now I now why.
:yes:

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Anthony,

:jeez:

I don't remember hearing of any heinous murders in central Ohio recently. Kudos for keeping your cool. :wink: :laugh:

I share your opinion of the people at MPSC. I ordered some parts for the Charger, and when one item was shorted (the script logo for my Daytona grille), a simple phone call had a replacement on my doorstep in two days time. And when I ordered the factory UConnect upgrade for the wife's 300C and it arrived without instructions, they were sent me as an email less than a day after I notified them.

They have great parts at great prices with great service. You can't ask for more. :clap:

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anthony,

:jeez:

I don't remember hearing of any heinous murders in central Ohio recently. Kudos for keeping your cool. :wink: :laugh:
:grin:
Yeah, I don't think I have ever been more upset with anyone. Lesson learned.:yes:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I first did business with MPSC back in 2003, when I ordered the Stage 1 Kit for my 2003 SRT-4. Ive done busness with them a few times since, and recommended to them to co-workers, both car guys and non-car guys.

All of them have been super impressed with the courtesy and knowledge MPSC displays.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Originally couldnt find the bezel insert for the TruFiber SRT8 hood so I sent them a PM, replied same day and updated their site with the part.
Excellent service, recieved part in like 3 days so great shipping!!!

THANKS!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
A+ to moparsupercenter from me too. Used it twice, even those back order items arrived to my home door really quickly! There are many great vendors around especially those supporting these forums but MSC is one of the, or maybe the best!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
A+ for me too, i needed to cancel something and there was no questions asked and no restocking fee.:grin:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Top notch service there. all the parts I've bought from them have been shipped the same day with tracking #'s and have always arrived in less than 3 days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts