Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday is Mopars at the Valley show/racing. There are a few from the LX Forums going and just wanted to see if anyone was up for it here. The weather is supposed to be great. 69 degrees and sunny. I have some of the NEMC shirts that I will be bringing with me. I will have xxxl's, xxl's and xl's. Hit me up if you want one. They are 99% cotton. I'll be there early a.m Sat. If going, pm me if you want my cell # to meet up. Peace\/

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Gary,

Thanks for bringing those up. If anyone wants any smaller sizes just email or call me

Tom

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Saturday is Mopars at the Valley show/racing. There are a few from the LX Forums going and just wanted to see if anyone was up for it here. The weather is supposed to be great. 69 degrees and sunny. I have some of the NEMC shirts that I will be bringing with me. I will have xxxl's, xxl's and xl's. Hit me up if you want one. They are 99% cotton. I'll be there early a.m Sat. If going, pm me if you want my cell # to meet up. Peace\/
So how did you do? I missed this show, too busy in depression mode here - but it was a beautiful day for you and hope your times were excellent...hope all is well with the rest o' ya.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So how did you do? I missed this show, too busy in depression mode here - but it was a beautiful day for you and hope your times were excellent...hope all is well with the rest o' ya.
Hey Brandey,

I, myself didn't do well. Time trials went well then when eliminations started I beat myself. I redlighted and lost in 1st round although I beat the guy. Wondeful results of bracket racing. Jim, Old Yeller did well. He made it to the 3rd round. Great job Jim. Eric from LX Forums ran a personnal best of 11.79. Great 60 ft time also. It was a good time. Met some of the Hemi truck guys and a few Forum people from here.

Stay strong Brandey. Gimme a call of ya want. Tell Chevy guy and Video kid I said Hello. lol. Peace\/

Gary

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Old Yeller and I after a run

LX Contingent

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
It was great meeting some of you guys up there yesterday !! Good news for me was laying down my best time ever (13.17 @ 106.27) ... bad news was breaking out and getting whooped by a 16 second VAN !!! :cry: :D

Kenny

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was great meeting some of you guys up there yesterday !! Good news for me was laying down my best time ever (13.17 @ 106.27) ... bad news was breaking out and getting whooped by a 16 second VAN !!! :cry: :D

Kenny
Hey Ken,

Nice meeting you also. It was funny in the stands when you broke out and the van got the win. The crowd went wild for the underdog. Great run though. Keep in touch.

Gary

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Guys ; It sure was great meeting all of you .That was the most fun I've had in a while. Thanks to all of your advice,otherwise I would of been out earlier. Hope to talk the wife into going to E-town. I went back out there yesterday to see the nostalgia drags .Thought I would go crazy just watching and not racing. I think you created a monsater. JIM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts