Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to this? It's Oct 19, 7pm to 11pm. Its in the OCT edtion of MOPAR ACTION. Sounds cool. You have to pay to go but dont know the costs or anything like that. :grin:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the only thing I know is the phone number lol 225-274-0609. Seems as if they take all major credit cards. Aslo says it is half sold out. If its 700 bucks I guess someone needs to take a LOT of pics. I can't afford that with what UNCLE SAM pays me. It listed a wedsite. moparsatthemansion.com Dont know if its safe for work it being playboy and all but I will find out when I get home.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
The link I gave is work safe. If you go to the main page there is a picture with bunnies on the front. No nudity at all, but it all depends on how strict your work safe standards are.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Man I cannot wait to get home, no chances on links here. I now just have to figure out how to explain the $700 dollar charge on the card to the wife, and why I need a few days off of work?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Man I cannot wait to get home, no chances on links here. I now just have to figure out how to explain the $700 dollar charge on the card to the wife, and why I need a few days off of work?
Tell her the truth and see how hard she laughs.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Actually see if this jpeg works for you guys. We're passed the early bunny date

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
The truth would hurt too much! Laughing is the least of my concerns. My concerns are for the twins!:lol:
Yeah but maybe she would think there is no way in hell you would actually tell her that you were taking time off work to go to the playboy mansion so she'll think you're joking even though you told her the truth.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah but maybe she would think there is no way in hell you would actually tell her that you were taking time off work to go to the playboy mansion so she'll think you're joking even though you told her the truth.

You guys are outta control. :knockout:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have a friend who works there, gonna see if he can get me in.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Wait till ya'll show up at the Playboy mansion and get arrested for trespassing. LOL... My guess is that this is a scam. I smell total BS.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Whats your friends number? Come on dont be a street sign (one way) :nervous s
Of course I'll ask if he can do more than 1 but having worked there myself
before I know security is pretty tight.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Wait till ya'll show up at the Playboy mansion and get arrested for trespassing. LOL... My guess is that this is a scam. I smell total BS.
Doubt it, they hold lots of events there every year. Would be very easy to
check if it's legit.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Ahhh, the encompassing bliss of

living on the MU*******IN East coast! Dam

LOL

Tom

·
Registered
661 Posts