Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any on have a pic of thier Charger lowered with the 1" mopar drop? Also need the part # if they are out yet and the best place to purchase at a discounted price. :happy: Please help I'm really looking into getting these.

Thank You,
Alex

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on no help? I know you guys got the answers to this!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Jeez, did you even try looking at the gallery before posting? I am sure there are several pictures of lowered Chargers.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
It's in GoDaddy's photo gallery.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I don't believe I have seen the mopar drop either..

GoDaddy has the sportline drop which is suposed to be 2"...
I looked in the gallery too.. If you find one with the Mopar drop, let me know..
:)

·
Registered
382 Posts
No one has (admitted to) the Mopar springs yet. I asked a few weeks back, as well. I'm waiting to see what Hotchkis does with their springs before making a decision. I'd prefer to go that route and do the whole kit (swaybars & springs) at once, but they are still "in development."

·
Registered
630 Posts
Let me see if I understand this. If I put in the Mopar springs an external picture of the car is going to look different than if I had put in the Sportline springs. What am I missing? A drop is a drop when looking at it from the outside.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i have the sportline and a drop is not a drop in my eyes and to my butt.......the sportline is super aggressive....it says 2" but its more closely to 2.5" all the way around.....my tires are almost completely tucked......there is not way that the mopar is close to this dropped.

1.5" difference is pretty severe - like bstowers says you can see the difference.....guys i am going to be honest....i loved the sportline springs until i had to evacuate......i went to the damn rolling hills of tennesse and my car bottomed out for the first time....i have 10,000 miles without bottoming out and it knocked my damn exhaust loose......until there are aftermarket dampers don't go the sportline route. again, around my city of lake charles, la it was great it wasn't until i ventured out to tenn. that i had problems....haven't had any problems in texas either...just need dampers and these springs would be great.......with the mopar drop it is built for the dampers...so there is no need to change them at all - just slap in springs and away you go....after we get situated with rita and the city opens back up i am going to seriously make a decision on the ultra expensive kwcoilovers or go mopar springs until some of these famous damper/shock companies get there act together and build us some great dampers.......my 2 cents.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks for an honest opinion on the sportline.. Your car looks sweet with them, but sometimes it just can't go and be show.. Maybe the pro kit from Eibach?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
yeah it is sweet and another factor that i didn't mention.....when i bottomed out, the car was so damn full it was unreal.....there wasn't an inch in the trunk that didn't have something important or then the 2 kids, 2 dogs and as much crap as we could get in the cabin also........sooooooo..........it was an unusual circumstance.....but yeah either the prokit or the mopar.....but i still stick to my guns on this....the sportline would be incredible if they come out with dampers.....but that is a big "IF".......

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I would get the mopar drop if any one can tell me the correct part# for the charger and not the magnum or 300 if it makes a difference!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey man.....sorry wasn't paying attention to that part.....it is right here...http://www.moparsupercenter.com/

part number is P4510854 these are recommended for the 300c/charger and not the magnum......have fun stud

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank You Sir!

·
Registered
17 Posts
my mopar springs are in at the dealer...they are going to be installed next week...i'll post before/after photos if you're still interested. i'm going to have the dealer install, just 'cause i don't have the time myself to do the install.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LDSRTDRVR said:
my mopar springs are in at the dealer...they are going to be installed next week...i'll post before/after photos if you're still interested. i'm going to have the dealer install, just 'cause i don't have the time myself to do the install.
Hey whats the part number of the springs you got. For some reason i'm finding 2 different part #'s. i guess i just buy the one's for the 300C. I hear they are the same ones. Post a PIC as soon as possible. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
yeah 300c and charger are the same springs man.

·
Registered
202 Posts
What did your dealer quote you to install the springs?

LDSRTDRVR said:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts