Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Mopar TCM is better for drag racing as it will lock your converter in second gear. Stock TCM locks up the converter in 3rd and that makes a big difference.

Tranzformer is amazing with all features it offers and the hidden screens it provides.

Now put the two together and wow!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mopar TCM is better for drag racing as it will lock your converter in second gear. Stock TCM locks up the converter in 3rd and that makes a big difference.

Tranzformer is amazing with all features it offers and the hidden screens it provides.

Now put the two together and wow!

So basically mtcm is better for performance and tranz is more of a fun thing?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Transformer offers better shift points and more control of the transmission and provides some cool features. It is a lot more about being able to tune the transmission to suit your preferences. The MTCM does not allow for any adjustments

For flat out drag racing performance the MTCM is better IMO because of the quicker lock up of the torque converter which will save you a few tenths

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Transformer offers better shift points and more control of the transmission and provides some cool features. It is a lot more about being able to tune the transmission to suit your preferences. The MTCM does not allow for any adjustments

For flat out drag racing performance the MTCM is better IMO because of the quicker lock up of the torque converter which will save you a few tenths

Ok sounds good, i think ill be satisfied with the mtcm shift points, i already got it set now with my tuner and the power is nice at 6k

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts