Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Horsepower on Spike TV and one of the commercials they ran was for Roush. Roush was offering a supercharger for your mustang that would not void your warranty. Why is Mopar not providing me with a supercharger that will not void my warranty? Or any performance upgrades that won’t void my warranty?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I was watching Horsepower on Spike TV and one of the commercials they ran was for Roush. Roush was offering a supercharger for your mustang that would not void your warranty. Why is Mopar not providing me with a supercharger that will not void my warranty? Or any performance upgrades that won’t void my warranty?
Fear that our drive-trains will not hold up and the cost of the new "lifetime" warranty!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Could be because its the same supercharger that comes stock with the Rouch Stage 3 Mustang you can buy from the dealership.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Because Mopar doesn't like you.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Roush is providing the supercharger, not Motorcraft (Ford equivalent to Mopar).

Roush actually has R&D, engineering ect.
To my knowledge, Mopar doesn't.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Roush is providing the supercharger, not Motorcraft (Ford equivalent to Mopar).

Roush actually has R&D, engineering ect.
To my knowledge, Mopar doesn't.
And the SRT team does what?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts