Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
any one have any pics of this setup? I too am really interested in these springs.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
bstowers said:
Has anyone put the Mopar springs (Part: P4510854) on their Charger yet?

Before and after pictures would be great if you have them, too.
running from the eibach springs already??? :happy:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
no squeaks and no rubs and now no rattles (hehe).....i am really starting to fall in love with the ride man....i have NEVER had a lowered car. my wife even finally looked at me and said, "there is give and take scott, it rides like a sports car - you are too use to it being a luxury ride." so i just kind of let go and now i am use to driving it lowered. still think down the road i need some aftermarket shocks but i am use to it now.

but i would also like to hear from someone with the mopar springs. if i was rich i would go pick up some kw coilovers b/c they have the dampers...and this brings me to another question - if the kw coilovers have dampers...why can't they be sold seperately???? if you look at the setup the dampers and coilovers are seperate for the back side right (b/c that is how our suspension is setup) and the dampers are adjustable soooooo why can't they just sell 4 rear dampers????????? am i overthinking this...i am military?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts