Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking on the Dodge site and found this....

http://www.mopar.com/m_acc_cat_part.jsp

Is this real? I already bought an aftermarket spoiler, but damn I kind of wish I waited. If this is legit it would only really help the Black and Silver Chargers out there. Figured, I'd inform you guys as this is the sweetest deal I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Looks like a good deal for a painted spoiler to me. Jump on it.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Reminds me of the weird deal when I had my old Focus where you could order an entire body kit from Ford for $150 painted. Only certain colors, same as this.

If that deal is still kicking around next payday I may get on it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Unfortunately, the first three spoiler part numbers are the lip spoiler for the Chrysler 300. There is another thread about this.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I've found this site and price before ... $201 looks great to me, now I just have to get a dealer to sell it to me for that price.

Oh, and the Bright Silver is listed as AX2, but the usual color code for bright silver is PS2 .... am I reading it right ?

I know a couple of body shops that I would have install it, so getting it for $201 sounds like a deal to me.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Well, I just went to a local Dodge dealer and the part number listed as a $201 spoiler is a lip spoiler for the 300 not a rear spoiler for the Charger .... certainly NOT a SRT look-alike spoiler ...

A waste of money (unless you want a lip spoiler for a 300)

Not for me.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Not for me either. Almost put my finger on the red button when I saw the price.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Yeah, I had the local dealer look up how much an SRT8 rear spoiler would be ... he came back saying paint-to-match it's $790 (plus the paint and installation labor) ... over $1k for a rear spoiler ????

NO THANKS !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts