Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I have a 2010 dodge charger r/t with street edge coilovers but will be replacing it with the Mopar Performance P5155435AB SE and R/T Suspension Upgrade Kit. In Hawaii the safety check laws for our car has gotten very strict in 2014. Even though I put my coilovers to stock I still need a recon since its coilovers and getting a recon is so much hassle. Alignment has to be to stock specs and the damping on the spring cannot be to stiff or to soft. As for the Mopar performance upgrade kit if anyone has them how do you like it?

thanks

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I am trying to get that kit for the new gen Chargers....It is made by Bilstein.....You are right about the recon. Mine is a patrol vehicle (HPD)...we will see how that goes.....let me know and I will do the same......Andy

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Andy. My brother is HPD and works D7. The new gen chargers are nice! Are you on stock suspension? I will probably order this Mopar performance suspension at dodge or online at Moparsupercenter. I will let you know.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
If you cross reference the Bilstein part number...it is way cheaper @700.00. They make the Persuit Package for Mopar....I called up Mikey @ Speedlogix on LX Forums....They are awesome. Go to Speedlogix forums on LX and you will see a thread I started. Don't pay more if you don't have to.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called dodge pearl city parts on Friday for the mopar suspension kit. Its $594 compared to the moparsuper store online which was around $700 shipped. The only thing its on back order. They are releasing 20 of the kits on the 15th but they are 32 people that order the kit so they are not sure when the next batch will be released but I just ordered it so I will be in line for the next batch. Is this mopar kit the same as the pursuit package? Try calling dodge pearl city parts it will probably be cheaper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts