Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been asked by Mopar, to organize a Mopar Day at Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga) on September 27th. It will involve a Meet & Greet (Show & Shine) as well as some Drag Racing. This means both performance and just plain old Mopar lovers can have their day of fun.
Please, just sign up on one forum, no need to have the same person signed up under 3 or 4 different names, thank you.
Any Mopar owner can sign up here or by emailing me direct at: [email protected]
and more TMP information @ http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dragway/index.html

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOW, no-one from here wants to sign up.

1. Go Mango
2. Token and his football < with Done going after it and whelin chasing both
3. CandyApple and his pencil
4. Done +1 (Tennessee)
5. jaak < with sik300srt8 hunting him down
6. fnkychkn. <<< SRT8 KILLAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
7. sik300srt8 - Holy crap, he wasn't that fast last year!
8. whelin- Holy crap, he wasn't that fast last year!
9. Fargo59 - faster than ever!
10. Reefermadness.. he'll be smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoking.
11. Zoban
12. Hemiwagn < with jaak trying to keep up
13. 08 challenger
14. kfed (Ram)
15. Hemi Mag
16. 300 Addict (GTALX)
17. Toronto Charger (GTALX)
18. Coopers_Dad
19. HEMIPHIL
20. fordomatic69
21. Scott T (SRT4 Caliber)
22. Higshemi
23. Magnumb_SRT
24. LilRedWagn
25. Adanac Charger
26. The Mirage
27. crazyjay (Ram)
28. Novawagonmaster (Ohio)
29. BThunderW
30. Blank Dave
31. AndrewWK (IN)
32. nhdave (NH)
33. Hemi31 (NY)
34. Hemi Chef

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Problem is that 8 days earlier I'm driving up to the Niagara Falls meet Flex has going. Timing is bad. A few weeks later, I'd likely come. A few weeks earlier and again I'd likely come.

Also, what's up with the Sunday? Anyone who's going to travel for this would likely want to start going home mid-day Sunday.

That's my feedback.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your joking right? It's only 4 hours from Windsor and just over an hour from Buffalo. We have people coming from NY, Ohio, New Hampshire and they intend to drive up and spend the previous night nearby.
Problem is that 8 days earlier I'm driving up to the Niagara Falls meet Flex has going. Timing is bad. A few weeks later, I'd likely come. A few weeks earlier and again I'd likely come.

Also, what's up with the Sunday? Anyone who's going to travel for this would likely want to start going home mid-day Sunday.

That's my feedback.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Your joking right? It's only 4 hours from Windsor and just over an hour from Buffalo. We have people coming from NY, Ohio, New Hampshire and they intend to drive up and spend the previous night nearby.
No, I'm not joking. It's eight hours round-trip. Assuming I don't want to be a zombie at work Monday, I'd have to leave TO by 7pm. Assuming an hour for fuel-up and dinner, and now I'm gone at 6pm. So, what... I drive up Saturday, book a hotel so I can hang around for maybe 8 hours? Scoff if you will and maybe I'm a lunatic, but at least you know why I won't make it.

·
Super Moderator
11,607 Posts
Rab,

Somehow I missed this thread. :confused:

I'm in. Posted on LXF today.

:driving:

-=FLEX=-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts