Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in the Central Florida area wanting to do a full exhaust swap? I have Mopar Long tube headers w/ High Flow CATS. Also Dynomax CAT back exhaust. Complete Swap Including installation 1k. Call Me 407-929-6031

·
Registered
460 Posts
For $1k you can by and brand new set of headers no swap

·
Registered
460 Posts
Are you looking for a stock set up in trade? Are you selling your Charger?

The grand includes the cat back system and installation.. I'd take that swap.
Sorry missed that. My bad

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont need a full swap, I still have my orig. headers and cat. so if you want to keep your Orig headers im ok with that as well. So Really it is only a CAT Back Swap, So for 1k you get long tube headers w/ High flow cats / CAT Back Dynomax Installed... (you get to keep your old Manifolds and CATS)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exhaust is Still Available

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Option. Im going to put my Orig Manifolds back on.
So I will sell Mopar Long Tube Headers w/ cats for $500.00 Plus Ship.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I dont need a full swap, I still have my orig. headers and cat. so if you want to keep your Orig headers im ok with that as well. So Really it is only a CAT Back Swap, So for 1k you get long tube headers w/ High flow cats / CAT Back Dynomax Installed... (you get to keep your old Manifolds and CATS)
How much better did it sound and any drone? I am in Ft Lauderdale so i could drive up for the day.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much better did it sound and any drone? I am in Ft Lauderdale so i could drive up for the day.
Not sure on the drone, Definitely a more aggresive sound. I love WOT. Sounds like a beast...

·
Registered
460 Posts
still available? How long were they used, and how old are they? Do you have all pieces?

thanks
Brian

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They have been on about a year. And yes i have all parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
shipping would be aprox 120

·
Registered
105 Posts
pm sent.......

·
Registered
252 Posts
pm sent......

·
Registered
252 Posts
Does anybody know if these headers are still for sale?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.