·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It works for me but its extremely slowwwww. I think MIR is having problems with thier server or something. Try back in a bit. If you still can't see it, just go to www.mirdrag.com and look up the 2007 schedual. Look in October and at the 27th. Its all there. :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'll be there with both the Charger and the Neon!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
man the season at MIR is comming to a close I need to get there somehow

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok guys and gals, time to get geared up!!!! Do we want to meet anywhere to roll in together? If so, when and where and what time? Also, keep the phone number below handy. In case of rain, call that number. It will list whether the event will take place or if there is a rain date. MIR will not make that decision until Saturday morning so call before you head out if it looks like rain. I think were good to go at this point. :grin:

MIR - 1-301-884-RACE

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
POSTPONED

Saturday's MOPAR Eastern Classic has been postponed due to the weather. The event will be run Saturday November 10th with the same schedule as originally planned. All forecasts are calling for a high percentage chance of rain tomorrow. This decision is in consideration of our spectators and racers, so no one would make a special trip to come, only to have it rain. So please help spread the word- MOPAR Eastern Classic on Saturday November 10th!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for posting this. I am going to start a new thread for it. :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts