Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say an offical hello. I've been poking around here for quite a while trying to decide whether I wanted to get one of these or not. Well the wife and I picked one up today and we love it. it's a vanilla 06 SXT had to compromise on the HEMI for now, maybe in the future, don't have any pics of her yet but she's a complete stocky so I'm ready for a clean slate to start with. I've been caught up in the teenie bopper tuners for 3 years and decided to grow up.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome fron Nor Cal. You won't regret the purchase. What kind of tuner did you have in the past?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a 2000 mitsubishi galant, two tone blue and silver with a body kit intake exhaust it was nice but we grew out of it. pkus I've always liked muscle cars

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forvm's!

I'm pretty happy with my SXT/AWD, I think I got a great car for the price I paid for it! Less than a month and I've made a few mods, and now I'm thinkin' about different stripes for it!

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome from Canada... Congrats on having the rarest color of charger ever! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
The teeny bopper tuners weren't bad until it was a fad. Performance tech is fun to play with, but when these kids are all show and no go...it's time to grow up hehe.

Welcome btw.

·
Registered
140 Posts
:smoke: Welcome to the mad house!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts