Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mopar has released the following accessories for the Dodge Charger.

Side Window Air Deflectors PT#82207962

17x7 Chrome Forged Aluminum with painted pockets PT#82209475

Black textured finish Chin Spoiler PT#82209609

Dual Cat-Back Stainless Exhaust System w/Chrome Tips PT#82209611
(Covered under Factory Warranty)

Fog Lamp Kit PT#82209665

Attachments

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear diffuser retails for $119.00 currently, however we will sell it for $101.26. As for the differences, not sure, we have not had any come in, as they are currently on backorder. We are assuming that these are the same as the production R/T style, offered as a kit to upgrade the styling on the non-R/T versions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd like to know if the spoiler is available in the Silver Steel color. Everytime I go to my dealer he keeps showing me Chargers with spoilers on them. I'm like I know man, it's awesome too bad thats a 'stang wing instead of the R/T style. It just doesn't look the same... :neutral:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Is the dual-cat back exhaust system(PT#82209611) the same one that is on the Daytona?

·
Registered
337 Posts
swiater4 said:
I'd like to know if the spoiler is available in the Silver Steel color. Everytime I go to my dealer he keeps showing me Chargers with spoilers on them. I'm like I know man, it's awesome too bad thats a 'stang wing instead of the R/T style. It just doesn't look the same... :neutral:
The spoiler only comes in matte black and must be painted to match.
Jeff

·
Registered
337 Posts
We have just completed a large update to our website for the Magnum and Charger models. Stop by and take a look at all the new accessories that Mopar has to offer for your LX.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts