Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
What you guys think? I have a 07 R/T Tored and was thinking about getting this..
Looks nice! If you like it, go for it!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
216 Posts
i have a torred and it was the first thing i had put on along with splash guards. if your car were black i would be on the fence since it would not be very noticeable. i like it for the money and it adds at least 10 hp.:D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I like it, what does it cost??

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like it, I've considered putting it on my Charger. It should look really sweet w/ the Torred, nice contrast.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have one and would reccomend!

·
Registered
17 Posts
have on on my dark titanium R/T, easy install only issue is the plastic rivit tool found mine a harbor freight around 15.00

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
I put the SRT diffuser on mine, so there's my vote.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have it. Looks good IMO, especially with black highlights on Daytonas.
It comes with the pop rivets that require the pop-rivet tool, but I've installed it (twice) with the ribbed connectors available at any of your local auto parts stores.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have it. Looks good IMO, especially with black highlights on Daytonas.
It comes with the pop rivets that require the pop-rivet tool, but I've installed it (twice) with the ribbed connectors available at any of your local auto parts stores.
I ordered it and should get it sometime tomorrow. Do I need this and does it come with a template or do you have any install tips?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
11,600 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I ordered it and should get it sometime tomorrow. Do I need this and does it come with a template or do you have any install tips?

Thanks

If it's like the chin spoiler, which I'm sure it is, than I'm fairly certain that is the wrong tool. You need one for plastic rivets. If you google "plastic rivet gun" you'll see what I'm talking about. Harbor Freight has it for $15, but DO NOT USE the rivets that come with the tool. Use the rivets that come with the diffuser - the oem Mopar ones.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
What you guys think? I have a 07 R/T Tored and was thinking about getting this..

lovin it where can u order this...straight to the dealership? I want one as well

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Wow, didn't know you had to buy a special tool to put the rivits in. I just used a pair of channel locks and a pair of pliers. Wroked pretty good for me and the rivits are holding just fine. Saved me the $15 on the special rivit gun.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Go for it. I have that diffuser on my Inferno and really like it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts