Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...just signed up here and need some help. Looking to purchase a Mopar 11 in the next month or two. Listing my truck shortly and once it sells will be getting a Mopar 11. Anyone know of any for sale or have any feedback on the car and things to look for once I locate one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey guys...just signed up here and need some help. Looking to purchase a Mopar 11 in the next month or two. Listing my truck shortly and once it sells will be getting a Mopar 11. Anyone know of any for sale or have any feedback on the car and things to look for once I locate one?

Thanks!

It's a great car that served me well for the 2 years I had it. The 3.91 gears makes that car a night and day difference between this and a regular RT.

That's actually what I miss about the car, even my SRT doesn't have that "slam into gears" effect that I got with the Mopar 11 when using tap shift

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a great car that served me well for the 2 years I had it. The 3.91 gears makes that car a night and day difference between this and a regular RT.

That's actually what I miss about the car, even my SRT doesn't have that "slam into gears" effect that I got with the Mopar 11 when using tap shift

Thanks! I have driven both and completely agree with the difference is extremely noticeable. Now that you've owned both, which is the favorite...Mopar 11 or SRT?

·
Registered
831 Posts
I don't regret my choice of trading it in. I really like the SRT goodies like performance pages, seats, steering wheel, etc

There was just that little "i don't know what" that made the M11 special. I had more head turned with the M11 than the SRT. In my mind the only bad thing on the M11 is the seats, there are not even remotly close of being bucket seats.

If I had kept the M11 I would have done 2 mods: SRT front spoiler and SRT wheels (with paddles if possible)

·
Registered
69 Posts

I just traded my MoPar '11 after 2 years. Got a 2014 R&T Super Track Pack. Need to update my signature.

Things I loved about the 11:
Exclusivity
Lots of jealous looks
Crazy acceleration. Punch it and you get a kick in the rear.
Handles like a sports car

Things I don't miss:
Weak "premium" stereo. My 2008 Boston Acoustics and 2014 Beats Audio are both better.
Flat seats. Corners like a beast, but no bolsters to hold you in place.
First gear is very traction-limited in cold or wet weather. Snow = yikes.
Max cruising speed is 73 MPH, or you lose MDS and gas mileage drops.

Bonus (could be positive or negative):
People think you are a cop. I used to get in the left lane, set the cruise at 73, and nobody would pass me. :D But, get behind somebody, and they slow down.

That said, the MoPar '11 is a very sweet car. You will love it.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I just traded my MoPar '11 after 2 years. Got a 2014 R&T Super Track Pack. Need to update my signature.

Things I loved about the 11:

Exclusivity

Lots of jealous looks

Crazy acceleration. Punch it and you get a kick in the rear.

Handles like a sports car

Things I don't miss:

Weak "premium" stereo. My 2008 Boston Acoustics and 2014 Beats Audio are both better.

Flat seats. Corners like a beast, but no bolsters to hold you in place.

First gear is very traction-limited in cold or wet weather. Snow = yikes.

Max cruising speed is 73 MPH, or you lose MDS and gas mileage drops.

Bonus (could be positive or negative):

People think you are a cop. I used to get in the left lane, set the cruise at 73, and nobody would pass me. :D But, get behind somebody, and they slow down.

That said, the MoPar '11 is a very sweet car. You will love it.

Can't agree more on the seats, even the v6 seats are better.

Same on loosing at 117kmh and now I loose it at 133kmh. The 3.91 gears make that much of a difference.

When it was snowing, I would drive in tapshift and also start in 2nd gear to get rid of the torque.

Also agree on the cop part

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet thanks guys! I actually purchased #1209 last weekend. I absolutely love the car. Only complaint is the seats don't support well. Car over all is fantastic and the looks and conversations about it are great! Also correct that people will NOT pass you on interstates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts