Votes: 13 76.5%
  • 2012 Black RT Max

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, New to the community and my wife and I were dead set on buying a black 2012 RT max but then stumbled upon the mopar 11...from what we looked up about it, it's not really any different in some ways but very different in others....Was wondering what any mopar 11 owners thought of their experience with it and if anyone had any insight of if given a choice, which would be the best option...Thanks very much...

·
Registered
366 Posts
love the 3.91 rear end with lsd.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I really like my Mopar11. You dont see many on the road.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Aside from the Mopar 11 being almost 2 years old now, that would be the only thing that would stop me from getting one. Also even though the Mopar 11 has alot of "goodies" added on, some of the ones I've seen come with limited factory options. Another thing to consider. The max is going to be factory optioned to the "max" so to speak.

jmo.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If your looking for more options, get the R/T Max. If you want more performance, head turning looks, and a good amount of options, get the Mopar 11. I guarantee you won't even use some of the options on the R/T max and you will spend more money for it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
I guarantee you won't even use some of the options on the R/T max and you will spend more money for it.
Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
Like what, I'm usin them all :bigthumb: Heated/cold seats, heated/cold beverage holders, heated steering wheel, never touch the headlights, or wipers, or heat/cool controls, Blue tooth is awesome, ipod interface is awesome, adaptive cruise is AWESOME, Driver 1 settings for me, Driver 2 settings for my wife, kids love the heated back seats, the 8.4" nav is beyond awesome... and much more. Heck I got them, I'm gonna use them...lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Why not considered a 2012 R/T Road and Track with Super Track Pak? It is a good balance between the two plus you can add any or all of the options that come standard on the R/T Max.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts