Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meister referred me to Moore Chrysler (Peoria, AZ) some time ago. Eric F(ChargerShed) is my service advisor, and Luke Moore is the service manager.

Every time I need something these guys give me unbeatable customer service. I drive 30 miles each way, passing numerous Chrsler/Dodge dealers along the way, GLADLY.

It is AWESOME to have real "Car Guys" look after my 300C SRT-8.

I cannot say enough good things about them. This past Saturday I was taking my buddy Eddie (WagonDoc) there to pick up his car and a funny thing happened. We were about to pass a Sweet Looking Black Charger RT that was in the left turn lane, and we were going straight. The light changed as we approached so at about 25mph I punched it, the tires let loose for about a 1/2 second, then, WTF? My accelerator pedal was laying on the floor! Oops.

I called over to Moore and the part would have to be ordered on Monday, I'd have it on Tuesday. Meanwhile, I drove over there using the pedal by hand (hilarious) and using cruise control. Luke searched high and low and found me a replacement pedal within an hour and before long, I was driving again, with my feet! (no more hand pedal needed).

Moore Chrysler has given me PHENOMENAL Service, EVERY TIME I have been there, from basic maintenance and TSB's RRT's to bigger items like Motor Mounts and Intake Valve Spring (oops again).

I HIGHLY recommend Moore Chrysler Jeep to ANYONE who wants great service for their Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge (yes they service Dodge's too)

Ask for Eric F, tell him DanRealtor sent you. You won't be disappointed!!!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
I totally agree with you! Although I have had no problems at Power, I'm going to go to Moore from now on. Erik is the best!!!! (Jimmy is too!) :)

And a big thank you to you Dan! Thank you sooooo much for the strut tower covers! Erik got them painted up and they look fantastic!!! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anytime

I totally agree with you! Although I have had no problems at Power, I'm going to go to Moore from now on. Erik is the best!!!! (Jimmy is too!) :)

And a big thank you to you Dan! Thank you sooooo much for the strut tower covers! Erik got them painted up and they look fantastic!!! :)
I am always happy to help out a fellow forum member. And yes, Eric F and Moore Chrysler are the real deal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts