Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Scat Pack. Lately my screen keeps saying "Want to adjust clock settings" or it goes back and forth from that to whoever I'm talking to or sometimes just goes black. And now today, when I put it in reverse, my lines show but no lights or warning sound.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I have a 2018 Scat Pack. Lately my screen keeps saying "Want to adjust clock settings" or it goes back and forth from that to whoever I'm talking to or sometimes just goes black. And now today, when I put it in reverse, my lines show but no lights or warning sound.
Hi Scatty18,
We sincerely regret to hear that. To clarify, have you had a chance to address this concern with your dealer?

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have. They told me it didn't act up for them. Going to a different dealer if I can't figure it out myself.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Make a video recording on your phone when it acts up. Show it to the dealer service department.

Reactions: Scatty18

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yes I have. They told me it didn't act up for them. Going to a different dealer if I can't figure it out myself.
Thank you for this update. Please feel free to keep us updated regarding your situation.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make a video recording on your phone when it acts up. Show it to the dealer service department.
Yes I did with one of them. Waiting for the other to act up. Plus my screen either goes black or will turn blue and just shut off. So aggravating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts