Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right gentlemen, I just sold my jeep so that loosenes up my pockets a bit for some modding!! I feel relieved, I thought I wasn't ever going to get to mess with it.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Congrats. What's on the wish list?

·
Registered
143 Posts
If I had money to burn it would be:
1. tinted windows
2. new color-matched grille
3. exhaust
4. headers (maybe)
5. wheels (maybe)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
If it was my choice it would be:
CAI
Exhaust - cat back
color matched grill
Wheels and tires
bolt on supercharger! (I don't even know if they have those yet)

·
Registered
279 Posts
You should definately think about wheels and tires. The Dodge dealer here in Lincoln has a midnight blue r/t with 20" chrome wheels on toyo tires. It looks sweet offset by the midnight blue! Think about it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, you know I actually really like the wheels that are on there. But for a wish list as of right now...

1. CAI (even though there are mixed opinions about the performance) but everyone agrees they like theirs.

2. Exhaust. Not sure which yet but it seems the zoomers are quite popular.

Already tinted windows, (need to post pics!)

No supercharger for me, had bad experiences with the jeep being supercharged, I was glad to get rid of it.

Then go from there...

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
All right gentlemen, I just sold my jeep so that loosenes up my pockets a bit for some modding!! I feel relieved, I thought I wasn't ever going to get to mess with it.
Dude, shouldn't you save some money for the lawsuit! :)

Seriously, good luck

·
Registered
755 Posts
Ron Mexico said:
Hmm, you know I actually really like the wheels that are on there. But for a wish list as of right now...

1. CAI (even though there are mixed opinions about the performance) but everyone agrees they like theirs.

2. Exhaust. Not sure which yet but it seems the zoomers are quite popular.

Already tinted windows, (need to post pics!)

No supercharger for me, had bad experiences with the jeep being supercharged, I was glad to get rid of it.

Then go from there...
I like the way you think...Exhaust first and everything else will fall in line...LOL! To all that don't know when we are NOT running a group buy or promo... we offer free shipping to all Charger forums members. Right now the Charger R/T dual exhaust is $1099.00 with free shipping with in the continental U.S. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MCaesar said:
Dude, shouldn't you save some money for the lawsuit! :)

Seriously, good luck

Heh, heh... I have a contract, but I might be on Judge Judy sometime soon....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts