Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK!!! Well...I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust system for a charger R/T for my mom bc i said i'd make her ride an "EYE-CATCHER" ..Now i know i can get away with a deeper throatier exhaust (as long as it has nearly no DRONE/ INTERIOR RESONANCE...I want to bring out that low grumble at idle and that hemi to be heard and feared off the line...But again..it's a ladies car...nothing to loud or with too much of a drone.. I've beem told magnaflow and borla is good...also something about bob's pipes(those $150 ones)..im in hs almost college, so do have a fixed income..i want the best bang for my buck....Right now it has the performance exhaust, the one one step up from the stock r/t exhaust...Also...im looking for some nice 20's for her ride..i've seen some cragars i love...and some others as well..i seem to like the old school cragars and magnums that bring out the new style but old-school nastalgia...any tips on what wheels are nice..and how much they run?Right now it's an inferno red R/t with a rear deck spoiler..but im hoping after rims exhaust and some stripes it'll be just as nice as the daytonas(no offense guys)..at a little less the price...also...how does the chin spoilers ook on the other chargers???and price on that as well????
:happy:

·
Registered
103 Posts
If your willing to spend the money, Zoomers are perfect for your (and your mom's) needs. No drone or cabin resonance, and they roar when you hit it. They really only cost a little bit more than Borla 125s, and I think the noise is a little more refined.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot man...and hope everyone else is as helpful as u were..thanks again..

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Wildcard313 said:
If your willing to spend the money, Zoomers are perfect for your (and your mom's) needs. No drone or cabin resonance, and they roar when you hit it. They really only cost a little bit more than Borla 125s, and I think the noise is a little more refined.

refined.....mmmmmmm so what are you saying man.....i am not refined? is that it? :happy:

yeah zoomers for your mom.....borla 125s for men :happy:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHAHAH!!!I hear ya..trust me..if it where mine..it'd be the biggest beefiest exhaust system in town...but i still wanna play with her toy sooo...got keep it quite inside..thanks..hahaha

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
borla 112s are also an option but i don't believe they are as aggressive as the zoomers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts