Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered my mopar cai

i need help with the catback system. any ideas?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I really like my magnaflow, but you should go to the lxsounds website that has sound file from all sorts of exhaust set ups.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Go to www.lxsoundclips.com or if you want me to just save you some time, just buy SLP Loudmouth I.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
just ordered my mopar cai

i need help with the catback system. any ideas?
I'd recommend CORSA....great sound with no cabin resonance. I went on a 500 mile trip this past weekend with my family and it was great - kids watched the DVD and the wife and I enjoyed being able to have a regular conversation without yelling like my past cars, here is a good CORSA SOUND CLIP:

http://s82.photobucket.com/player.s...20Corsa%20Exhaust/MOV00575.flv&fs=1&os=1&ap=1

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
I'd recommend CORSA....great sound with no cabin resonance. I went on a 500 mile trip this past weekend with my family and it was great - kids watched the DVD and the wife and I enjoyed being able to have a regular conversation without yelling like my past cars, here is a good CORSA SOUND CLIP:
<what he said! I just installed the CORSA cat-back on my charger and couldn't be happier. :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
I also went with Corsa, no regrets.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i'm surprised no1 said zoomers. i remember a few months ago every exhaust thread that came up would get taken over w/ ppl talkin bout zoomers

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
the sound of the borla 125's to me is perfect. it sounds tuned in just right. (wish i had the money for that or id be wearing em instead of jba :) ). but if your worried about drone, then corsa may be the route for you. they are second in my book.
however i prefer a more aggressive sound personally. granted these are the more expensive systems.

the less expensive aggressive exhaust of choice i think is JBA(which i love, it just doesnt sound quite as tuned as the borla 125's)... with the magna flow being the more tamed exhaust system.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
love my 125s. I only notice a bit of drone right around 2500 RPMs but that is about it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cherry Bomb! Go to Lxsoundclips.com and hear for yourself. No drone, awesome rumble!!!!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
MBRP is definitely the way to go! I get so many ppl asking me where i got my exhaust cuz its a very rare kit to see on my car! It sounds great and i love the added power. Altho im sure it was not a maor hp gain im sure it is definitely a noticeable increase in power and it has such a sexy deep throaty sound!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Borla in my book. IMO

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am still happy with my Flowmaster catback overall. I sometimes think it should be louder at idle and partial throttle but at heavy throttle I love it. For cruising you can't even hear the mds.
Randy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts