Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen many topics on everyones improvements on the forum.

Its time to put something together to tell people about our MODS that have gone wrong. Perhaps this will help others from making the same mistakes we have!

Please post so we can learn from everyones MOD mistakes!:)

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
they wouldn't trust me to that task :D

Thanks, heading out now to get 3mm spacers for the front wheels - another lesson learned! :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I regret doing the "Kids in the back seat with popcicles" mod....

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
No food or drink in the Charger! Wasnt that in your Owners Manual?
With 3 kids along for the ride on a 7000 mile road trip, no food in the car wasn't an option...:confused: :(

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
No food or drink in the Charger! Wasnt that in your Owners Manual?
LOL its in mine!! & I dont have kids :)

Maybe a bottle of water.... maybe.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
LOL its in mine!! & I dont have kids :)

Maybe a bottle of water.... maybe.
My Corvette turned into a Charger because I still have kids at home.
I love them like crazy for making me get this car!

·
Registered
250 Posts
With 3 kids along for the ride on a 7000 mile road trip, no food in the car wasn't an option...:confused: :(
You should have took a plane.:yes: lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
I regret the 2.7 Liter engine mod where i didnt patiently wait for a charger in price range that had a lil more gt up and go. But what's done is done and i love my car none the less.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Cabin air filter mod was kind of a waste. I got a huge cut on my arm doing it, and the half-assed installation method most commonly described isn't technically correct and allows for leakage. To do it right you have to disassemble the whole cowl. Not worth it.

In the summer, I use recirculate all the time because it's 4 million degrees. In the winter, I have the windows open all the time. It's very rare that I use the HVAC system to bring in fresh air.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Stay away from the "officewhore with strong perfume ride to a meeting" mod if you are married:devil:
:lol: add to that some blond hair on the seat when the wife is a brunette ...

My regret is allowing food and drinks! kids spilled milk in the car, didn't know about it until 3 days later when I almost puked when I got in!!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I regret doing the Hood Struts mod.

Why? Because it was my first mod underneath the hood... and then the engine compartment spiraled out of control.

See?

-R

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
regret the letting freinds smoking in the due to bad ass smells later on mod

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I thought this was like a girls gone wild thread but for the MODerators. I got scared when I thought of a14umbra prancing around. :knockout: :eek: :tongue:

I regret the BRYLCREEM mod. Like I said in the other thread....Hate it, sucks, sounds terrible. :mad:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I regret half @ssing my HID's. Now I have to go back and get a new relay, solder in the cap, nearly re install the whole ordeal. Should have read up before the initial install

1 - 20 of 30 Posts