Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, i have a 2010 charger rt , its stock atm and i wanted to change that and put anything to modify the car, im not sure if to keep it stock or add anything but i dont want to spend too much now as i got around 200-250$ and was wondering would i do some mods with that amount or better invest them in something else?

·
Registered
352 Posts
If you want to make it faster 250 is not enough you can get an intake but it really ain't gonna do much just sound good

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
hello everyone, i have a 2010 charger rt , its stock atm and i wanted to change that and put anything to modify the car, im not sure if to keep it stock or add anything but i dont want to spend too much now as i got around 200-250$ and was wondering would i do some mods with that amount or better invest them in something else?
You could get the Performance special package from us:

Performance Special: 1 quart ACES IV, 2 gallons QuantumBlue Custom Blended oil for any car, and get one QuantumBlue Ultra High Performance Oil Filter FREE for - $167.60 + Shipping. Normally $203.40. (Save $35.80).

Between the two it could pick up 12 to 15 hp, more torque and protect the engine while doing a 10k mile oil change interval.

This package makes a big difference in performance and economy.

Simple and in your budget.:beerchug:

Regards,

Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
AFE2 intake?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I just put an intake and exhaust on my 2014 RT. If you choose to do one or the other go catback all the way. Gained a good amount of power with the exhaust and almost nothing but sound with the intake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts