Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have had my Bee for about 6 weeks and have managed to get away with just tinted tails, window tint, and a radar detector. I swore I would not mod this car. Well that idea ended this morning. I ordered the Diablo programmer, afe stage II cai, and the SLP Loudmouth catback from Tbyrne this morning. I need medical help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Never ends.....try owning a Harley - even more addicting

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
jesus that srt is gonna be loud with that slp. good luck with that.

yeah modding is a sickness, especially if you cant control yourself and do it with credit cards. nothing is a truer sign of a car nut that credit card bills with only car parts as charged items.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jesus that srt is gonna be loud with that slp. good luck with that.

yeah modding is a sickness, especially if you cant control yourself and do it with credit cards. nothing is a truer sign of a car nut that credit card bills with only car parts as charged items.
Whats wrong with loud?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Never ends.....try owning a Harley - even more addicting
Well I wouldn't call repairs mods.... kidding!!!!

I wasn't planning on modding mine to much, but history repeated itself and in the first 2 months I had most of my mods in my sig done. Im kinda slowing down at the moment because Im having fun with my Cummins project, but thats done after my Edge installed this week. :D

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I wouldn't call repairs mods.... kidding!!!!

I wasn't planning on modding mine to much, but history repeated itself and in the first 2 months I had most of my mods in my sig done. Im kinda slowing down at the moment because Im having fun with my Cummins project, but thats done after my Edge installed this week. :D
I see you have the DC Sports Strut bar. How big a difference did that make?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
i know of only 1 guy running it, i believe his gf or wife owns bmc motorsport. i dont know if it would make much diff if any at all. its more of a visual mod imo.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Dont know I haven't installed it yet... I've been meaning to cut my ducts but I've been kinda distracted by my Ram project. I think we'll do the strutbar while we are rolling my fenders, I got my eastwood fender roller today so thats now my priority. But there is something appealing about making a diesel fast, so when a kid in a riced out civic is revving next to me, Im going to fill his interior with black soot while handing him his ass (depending on traffic... obligatory safety statement)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well I have had my Bee for about 6 weeks and have managed to get away with just tinted tails, window tint, and a radar detector. I swore I would not mod this car. Well that idea ended this morning. I ordered the Diablo programmer, afe stage II cai, and the SLP Loudmouth catback from Tbyrne this morning. I need medical help.
Man don't fell too bad....it's all good! Life is short,Bee Happy...........:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :tongue:

·
Registered
676 Posts
There is only one cure and it's temporary at best and usually leads to further enhanced sickness......and that's getting new mods.

Good luck, though you are doomed :)

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
There is no medical cure available and don't even bother with the support groups. I can see it now... you'll stand up and say "Hi, my name is Mr Smith and I'm addicted to modding". And then you hear everyone in the room say "Hi Mr Smith!". You'll spend an hour with the group, go home then log onto this site. Then you see my standing in the shadows (no trench coat here, that's a different support group :) ). I'm saying "hey... come here. Yeah, you... come here a minute. I got something for ya". Don't try to fight it. This never ends! :)

Hey.... I got something for ya.... did you see that this bar is on sale for $169.99? :) :)

Told ya it never ends!!!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did I mention I was HAPPILY married. I would like to stay that way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts