Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone can give me cool exterior mod suggestions (with pic if possible), that would be really cool. cuz im kinds new to this whole mod stuff and dont know much about it. im getting an SE and already decided to put the scoop (srt8) hood and a spoiler (not quite sure what look though). so please any suggestions would be awsome :headbang:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
beezn said:
the new jackstand spoiler looks good to me. :D
beenz, We just can't let this go, can we?
:D <-- if I could find a way to make that grin wider, I would.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Maybe you should pimp yourself out as a photoshop God and then you could afford some other mods. I had to go get a towel to wipe the beer spray off my monitor after checking out that pic! :clap: :laugh:

·
Registered
303 Posts
everytime someone puts a jackstand spoiler on a charger god kills a kitten.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the reason i made this thread was cuz i want suggestions (real ones) so could some people give me Sincere suggestions and not strange ones like the Jackstand.

·
Registered
194 Posts
if your getting the se you can do fog lights, spioler, rims hood, grille, and some interior. if you are planning on doing the srt8 hood you could put the front and back bumper as well, that is about all I can think of for now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i actually changed my maind. im gettin the sxt
i want the better sound system, and all the other stuff that it comes with
i am also getting the 6cd mp3 player
the outside im getting scoop hood, spoiler (not sure), not rims unless i think they are Really ugly which their not, and i think im gonna do honeycomb grill.
any other suggestions would b awsome

·
Registered
279 Posts
Tint the windows! I looks soooo much better. The dealer might even have someone that can do it dark for cheap. They took my R/T to one of the best tint shops in town and had all five windows tinted from $90 under the table.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
darkrebel said:
everytime someone puts a jackstand spoiler on a charger god kills a kitten.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Okay, that's just not right. Funny! But not right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts