Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have about 300 cash laying around that i wanna spend i honestly dont know what to get. i cant get anything that would void my warranty so anything else would be ok. any suggestions? p.s. dont tell me to get something i already have! thanks!!!!!

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i could waste more. but only if i have to!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think that would give you the biggest bang for your buck, i mean you could obviously save for headers and cats but the install would kill you there unless you can do your own install on that stuff.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
theres quite a few vendors on here. I personally have the Oracle 8000K kit from advanced automotive concepts. Its a lifetime warranty and $230 shipped. Bout 20 min installation

there are plenty of threads on here arguing HIDs in the charger headlights and how much "glare" they cause, I aimed my lights down a drop, still see double as far, and have no glare. Something you might want to research and come up with your own conclusion. Im very very happy with them, it makes the car feel more like a 2007

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, just figure out first what alley you want to go up

Performance, exterior appearance, or interior appearance
well i think my exterior is pretty good. interior is pretty stock and performance close to stock. just exhaust and intake.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Elite 222 Console Cover

1 - 17 of 17 Posts