1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
this ones a keeper, congrats on getting fixed....

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
lookin' good!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Looks good. I haven't seen a "Beer Store" since my college days :) I went to school in Potsdam, NY, just across the border from Cornwall. We made many a beer run up in to Canada in my old Cougar. Now it seems like you can get most of the stuff they weren't importing back then around here in Massachusetts.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Glad to see you have her back! Nice job on the mod removal.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Looking awesome...

I saw in your other thread "Little old lady in a parking lot" that you said that your car was worth $47000...is that OTD or what? Isn't that steep? Yeah, i'm sure that the smile on your face and your wife's is all that matters...

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
U need to clean youre wheel well up front. :smoke:
Mad dirty

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking awesome...

I saw in your other thread "Little old lady in a parking lot" that you said that your car was worth $47000...is that OTD or what? Isn't that steep? Yeah, i'm sure that the smile on your face and your wife's is all that matters...
Sticker price was just over $47k with all the options. I got $2,500 off that. Still very steep, I know, but I didn't want to buy used. The SRT8 was over $54k...:knockout:

Here's the details: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=820562&postcount=61

U need to clean youre wheel well up front. :smoke:
Mad dirty
Duly noted. :knockout:

·
Registered
263 Posts
For those that freak at the thought of a $47k R/T, Canada Chargers cost more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts