that guy needs to be shot for not making his hood pop open backwards too

·
Registered
114 Posts
That guy needs to be shot period. :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Can you imagine all the time and effort...what a waste...I mean if your gonna pimp yo' whip...it needs to be off the heezy forsheezy my neezy's...no crocskin seats? where the f*** is my dvd's!?! :whistle:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
ltdodge said:
hahahahaha........bling bling

LOL! More like bang bang!!! The result of what happens when you set off 2 dozens M80's inside with everything shut. :wink: Mine was more like (insert Tim the Tool Man voice) hooooo hooooo hooooo hooooo hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JohnnyG said:
who's black 300?! Man,I think I like that better than the charger! :wink: :whistle: (sundance)

that 300 was from the Legend...........Mr Mike Maloy :rockon:

Mike is a master at performance mods......you should have seen his calloway imapala!!!! It was in Chevy magazines all around the country.......

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I have looked at this pic about 40 times in the past three hours and just can not get myself to like it. I have seen the Magnums and 330's with the lambo doors and I just don't like it IMOA. And it is just not practical. Even for a show car I just can't see it looking good. And you must have to wear a helmet for the front seats the corners of the doors are at head level.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
JohnnyG said:
who's black 300?! Man,I think I like that better than the charger! :wink: :whistle: (sundance)
Aahh shucks Sundance! preciate the kindly words. Butch hehe :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts