Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I'm a sort-of newbie here. I've been posting some messages, and reading a lot. Lot of valuable information here that's for sure. Anyhow name is Jimmy and I finally crossed over from GM to MOPAR. I bought my 2008 Stone White R/T yesterday afternoon.

Hope to share with you any mods I make in the future, and everyone keep your's coming. So if you see the great white hemi barreling down the beach and you see a white dude throw you the rocker sign, that's just me greeting another fellow charger owner!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana, glad you finally found one.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pictures of my Charger

Today after picking up my tag and what not, I went down to the beach and took some pictures of my charger. A few of them are suitable for desktop wallpaper (1024x768) feel free to use them if you wish. I'll probably be taking others in the future as I complete mods.

All of my pictures are located on my flickr page, and you can see them all by clicking here.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Welcome from Maine!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
504Hemi scrapin' the coast was something else aye? I worked the entire weekend and that was the busiest I was all year long. It even didn't compare to mardi-gras. Sup Jackyy, chargerchick, jley87,lovin'it and mik3y.. Hey what part of Utah are you in? I lived in Ogden for a couple of years when I was a kid, my dad was stationed at Hill AFB. After several different AFB's and states he finally retired in Biloxi at Keesler AFB.

·
Registered
343 Posts
504Hemi scrapin' the coast was something else aye? I worked the entire weekend and that was the busiest I was all year long. It even didn't compare to mardi-gras. Sup Jackyy, chargerchick, jley87,lovin'it and mik3y.. Hey what part of Utah are you in? I lived in Ogden for a couple of years when I was a kid, my dad was stationed at Hill AFB. After several different AFB's and states he finally retired in Biloxi at Keesler AFB.
HELL YEAH IT WAS. ME AND MY FAMILY DROVE THERE SATURDAY MORNING AND STAYED TILL SUNDAY. WE HAD ONE OF THOSE CONDOS ON THE BEACH RESERVED. IT WAS A BLAST, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR.:banana:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scrapin kicked my behind... I sorta am not looking forward to next year. Unless I can get off of work and cruise around in my new R/T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts