Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have a small issue. I have a 2009 v6 Charger, but the other day I noticed that I'm missing a piece inside of my passenger-side headlight. The best way I can describe it is that the third "circle" (not the low beam or the high beam, but the third circle closest to the center grill) is missing the little amber-colored, circular-shaped lens that covers that amber light. The driver-side has it but the passenger side doesn't.
If anyone can give me some information on what this part is called, if/how I can order it separately, and how on earth to install it (hopefully without fascia removal) that would be awesome.
Hope to hear back from someone soon! -BT:driving:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Did you recently purchase the car? Bring it to the Dealers attention thats its missing if so.

Is it still in there?

Sorry, you'd have to remove the front fascia, remove the headlight assembly, bake it in an oven, separate the light to just install it. Time consuming task.
Not to mention finding one, I'm sure its not sold as a single item.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you recently purchase the car? Bring it to the Dealers attention thats its missing if so.

Is it still in there?

Sorry, you'd have to remove the front fascia, remove the headlight assembly, bake it in an oven, separate the light to just install it. Time consuming task.
Not to mention finding one, I'm sure its not sold as a single item.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I just got the car a few weeks ago from a used dealer. I'll give him a call tomorrow. Hopefully, he will take care of it, if not that pulling and baking sounds like a really big pain. The piece is not rolling around in there, its just completely gone, which is kind of weird. Thanks for the info, I'll let you know what happens. -BT:driving:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts