Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching Gary having to back in Steve's car at BK last night and listening to his comments. Mike Rowe had better watch out.:driving::biggrinjester:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Watching Gary having to back in Steve's car at BK last night and listening to his comments. Mike Rowe had better watch out.:driving::biggrinjester:

It wasn't as bad as I first thought. He just had a bunch of crap on his console and looked messy.

What comment??? What did I miss now?
You missed alot. I never saw a guy move so fast for food. For those that missed it: Steve rolls into BK for cruise night and just leaves his car in the middle of the parking lot and runs into BK. I'm thinking "potty run". So I proceed to park his car. Fifteen minutes later he comes out with half the food BK had to offer that night. At least he didn't get any on him as Jan was babysitting him again.

Although the inside of his car seemed a bit cluttered, (a suit jacket with an NEMC shirt underneath), the outside was suprisingly sharp.

G

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was even clean under the hood.

You mean that LARGE sack of food was just for him? I was thinking, what a nice guy Steve was buying food for everyone.....

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
You mean that LARGE sack of food was just for him? I was thinking, what a nice guy Steve was buying food for everyone.....
Yep, all for himself. AND he went to Dairy Queen after that. :hungry:

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I hope you wore a HAZMAT suit, maybe even 2, before you sat in the car

·
Registered
206 Posts
not even a minute into his meal, fries all over himself, I liked his "Im on a diet" so he had six burgers

·
Registered
722 Posts
Gary I guess you didn't hear him...................

As he put the car in park and was opening the door, he was mumbling "Burgers, Burgers" as he ran to BK!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I thought the Hamburglar was a McDonald's character?

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
As he put the car in park and was opening the door, he was mumbling "Burgers, Burgers" as he ran to BK!

He actually had time to put it in park? I thought it was still rolling. :D
Well, if that was what he was saying it's no different then any other time that I can't understand him.

·
Registered
641 Posts
where would you like it to be? I think it will be Torrington CT on the 10th. Ask Brandie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts