Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at Boerne Chrysler Superstore in the parts department and ever since I got my job here I have drooled over the Chargers, well today is the day where I plan on finding out if it will be or not... if so I look forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
727 Posts
I work at Boerne Chrysler Superstore in the parts department and ever since I got my job here I have drooled over the Chargers, well today is the day where I plan on finding out if it will be or not... if so I look forward to meeting everyone!
Welcome From ACLX (Alamo City LX). Hope U drive off with one, so you can meet us up today at D&B's. Hey and now you could get us discounted parts *cough*cough*:silenced:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
That's where I got my R/T! Hope all turns out well for you and as Marcos said above, Alamo City LX Club will be at Dave & Buster's tonight at 5 so swing over if you can (even if you don't land the Charger today).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I didn't walk away with one today unfortunatly... I could have but I did more math and decided it made more sense to wait a couple months and have a down payment ready to make the payments more friendly...

... and yes if "I" pay for the parts I can get them at employee price... tell me what you want and I can ask how much I can get it for then you can meet me at work and i'll hook it up :p

·
Registered
862 Posts
Archer Dodge, one of our new forum sponsors offers employee pricing on parts to forum members. Check it out.
Welcome From ACLX (Alamo City LX). Hope U drive off with one, so you can meet us up today at D&B's. Hey and now you could get us discounted parts *cough*cough*:silenced:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Archer Dodge, one of our new forum sponsors offers employee pricing on parts to forum members. Check it out.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Well I didn't walk away with one today unfortunatly... I could have but I did more math and decided it made more sense to wait a couple months and have a down payment ready to make the payments more friendly...

... and yes if "I" pay for the parts I can get them at employee price... tell me what you want and I can ask how much I can get it for then you can meet me at work and i'll hook it up :p
Smart move...A good down payment can make a huge difference, My down payment lowered my monthly payment by $80 dollars a month. Theses cars are Bad A$$ IMO but if it's gonna be a pain to your wallet or budget, You just gotta do what's best to make things work for you. Good luck, Hope u get the right car and deal your looking for. Step 2 will be to join the CLUB!!! ACLX!!

Marcos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts