Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Midwest Meet
August 13th

Gateway LX Club is holding it's first annual Midwest Meet where all LXs are welcome.
(also Vipers may or may not be & Neon's will be in attendance).
The event will probably be renamed for next year to be the Midwest Mopar Meet but it hadn't been mentioned and/or considered that any other brand of Mopar would be in attendance when the name was decided on.

The event will start out at the main meeting spot at the South East corner of the Galleria Mall Parking lot around 12:00pm.

Or if you want to Mapquest directions here is the address:
Saint Louis Galleria
1155 Saint Louis Galleria
St. Louis, MO 63117

From there the event becomes a cruise to Pere Marquette State Park where we kick the event into high gear with an impromptu car show, BBQ, good times, and great fun. (sorry no trophies this year so perhaps we will have those for next year if we get an event sponsor)

After the BBQ/Car Show we take the show on the road and go for a nice cruise up to Hardin to cross the Illinois river and loop back around to cross the river again near Grafton.

·
Registered
9 Posts
SRT8Charger07 said:
Midwest Meet
August 13th

Gateway LX Club is holding it's first annual Midwest Meet where all LXs are welcome.
(also Vipers may or may not be & Neon's will be in attendance).
The event will probably be renamed for next year to be the Midwest Mopar Meet but it hadn't been mentioned and/or considered that any other brand of Mopar would be in attendance when the name was decided on.

I like the idea of a mopar midwest meet (I own a 99 stratus 2L sohc 5spd). This year I would not be able to attend but when you set that up for next year, I can get a good number of stratuses, neons, sebrings, and avengers to come as well. We have frequent meets in the Chicago area and you guys are welcome any time.​

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess if I would have joined a day earlier, I might have seen this. :(

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup sorry to say you are a little late for this one but if you hop on over to the club forums you can make sure you don't miss the next one....Monster Mopar Weekend.

Later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts