Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Id like to see some chargers out for the show on the 17th, seems like it could be a good time. Im also trying to get some more cars out this way from the vadriven.com site. Is anyone planning on coming? Oh yeah, the information can be found on SXT's HRME website under the event callender

http://www.hr-mopar.info/

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I'm going to try to do a work-around so that I can make it. If I'm able to pull it off, I'll have to leave the show for a while. Could you keep an eye on my car while I'm gone?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
CG,

What time are you planning on heading up? I'm planning on getting there at 10 a.m. ... just as registration opens ... so that I can get my car set up before I have to leave.

Also, I've joined VAdriven.com under the same user name. I've also posted a thread about HRME.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
OK, waiting on the OK from the old ball and chain and a nice day to clean up my other baby and we will be there.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
My "silence" comes at a price, though. :lol:
I know, I know, I have to actually show up, lol. Or is it the next beer at Hooters??? I really do hope to be there, it isn't too far, an hour and a half I guess.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
I know, I know, I have to actually show up, lol. Or is it the next beer at Hooters???
Sounds good to me! :rockon:

I really do hope to be there, it isn't too far, an hour and a half I guess.
If you want, we can meet up somewhere along the way around 9:15 and drive up together. I don't live too far from HWY 17. We could meet at Grafton Dodge.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Sounds good to me! :rockon:

If you want, we can meet up somewhere along the way around 9:15 and drive up together. I don't live too far from HWY 17. We could meet at Grafton Dodge.
Still got to run it by soccerbachelorette, but it sounds good to me. Is Grafton Dodge on my side of the yorktown bridge?? I'm not sure where it is I've seen it though.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I knew it was up that way, just didn't know which side of the bridge, the map helped, thanks.

PS look over 1K posts finally!!!!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That just shows that you are finally starting to waste time more effectively.
more time in the Navy does it to me, and I'm on watch right now, I love it, lol.

Just talked to the wife and got a ugh at waking up at 8 on a Saturday to make it up there that early, but we will see. I may fly solo.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
more time in the Navy does it to me, and I'm on watch right now, I love it, lol.

Just talked to the wife and got a ugh at waking up at 8 on a Saturday to make it up there that early, but we will see. I may fly solo.
Flyin' solo ain't that bad.

Remember, I'm going to need to take off from the show for a couple of hours, but I'll be leaving my car there and I'll be back ASAP.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Flyin' solo ain't that bad.

Remember, I'm going to need to take off from the show for a couple of hours, but I'll be leaving my car there and I'll be back ASAP.
Going for a little jog?? I'll take really good care of your car. And if you win we can split the trophy, I get it Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat, seems fair, lol.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Going for a little jog?? I'll take really good care of your car. And if you win we can split the trophy, I get it Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat, seems fair, lol.
OK...but I'll be the custodial trophy owner...so I'll need my fair amount of "trophy support." :lol:

The missus scheduled our family pictures for Saturday morning.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts