Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This looks like it will be HUGE!

Please Click Here For The Official Event Flyer

The Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET (www.megameet.org) was an organized car meet with the permission of VDOT during the 2005/2006 season. However, due to it's extreme popularity the meet had to be cancelled because the parking lot was just not big enough. Our passion for this type of event never left our hearts and we have now been given the opportunity to hold a charity show event where 100% of the proceeds go to the local Boys and Girls Clubs. It is scheduled for the 29th of September, 2007 at the Prince William Fair Grounds and we are expecting a HUGE turnout. We currently have several large corporate and local area business sponsors but we are working very hard to bring even more on in order to make this an unforgettable day. Precision Motorsports will also be out with their Motorcycle Dynamometer along with live music, DJs and food vendors galore. 50 trophies (ranging from 1ft to 4ft) along with vendor giveaways will be provided for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for all kinds of car/truck/bike classes. The cost is $20 to show, adult admission is $10 and kids 12 and under are FREE! However, if you bring the above flyer with you to the show, you will receive $5 off any one type of admission or registration. This will set the precedent for all future events that we plan so we need all of your help to get the word out and make it an incredible day! Make sure you mark this on your calendar and don't forget our slogan:

Cars, Trucks, Bikes, People, All Colors, All Styles...You bring the fun!

If you are or know anyone who is interested in becoming a sponsor/vendor and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET Public Relations Director (Ryan Leffas) at (703) 501-6444. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm going to try real hard this time.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.pwcfair.com/directions.htm

Prince William County Fairgrounds
P.O. Box 91
Manassas, Virginia 20108

10624 Dumfries Road - Manassas, VA 20112

Tel: (703) 368-0173

From Washington, DC and Points North:
Take I395 south to I495 north; follow I495 north to I66 west: follow I66 west to Virginia Route 234 south (Bypass), exit 44; follow Virginia Route 234 south (Bypass) to the sixth traffic light (Business 234), turn left; proceed approximately one mile to the Fair Grounds entrance on the left.

From Richmond, VA and Points South and East:
Take I95 north to Virginia Route 234 north, (Dumfries Road) exit 152; follow Virginia Route 234 approximately 14 miles to Business Route 234, turn right; proceed approximately one mile to the Fair Grounds entrance
on the left.

From Frederick, MD and Points West:
Take US Route 15 south to I66 east (at Haymarket, VA); follow I66 east to Virginia Route 234 south (Bypass), exit 44; follow Virginia Route 234 south (Bypass) to the sixth traffic light (Business 234), turn left; proceed approximately one mile to the Fair Grounds entrance on the left.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The weather looks to be great, the indoor area is sold out, the vendor midway is sold out, we are going to have lots of food and drinks, five live bands, two dj's and a bunch of the hottest cars in the Mid Atlantic Area. I know we have people coming from as far north as N.Y and as far south as GA......so it is going to be a good day for all. The greatest thing is that the Boys and Girls Clubs are going to get a huge donation due to this event which will help a lot of kids. See everyone this Saturday!

-Ryan

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi,
I went to the Mega meet and saw 2 sweet Magnums 5.7 and 1 nicely hooked up balck w/pink strips Charger 3.5. Nice show, wish there was more Chargers there.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Glad y'all had a good time yesterday. Got any pics?

I would've liked to have been there, but I was at a show in Gloucester that was hosted by the MPMA...the MPMA president invited me to come out, so I couldn't turn him down (and I brought home my second award :D ... I'm catchin' ya GeekGrl :wink: ). I was the only LX'er there...except for a National Park Ranger who came by in his Park Ranger Charger RT. I'll have pics posted on my website on Monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts