Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for luxury performance from your next set of touring tires? Then take a close look at the Michelin Primacy Tour A/S!

At The Store: Michelin Primacy Tour A/S by Vehicle | Discount Tire

To Your Door: Michelin Primacy Tour A/S by Vehicle | Discount Tire Direct

-KEY FEATURES-

• Enhanced ComfortControl with PIANO Noise Reduction Tuning reduces road noise and increases road comfort and enhances overall ride quality.

• Sharp lateral grooves and latest generation advanced rubber compounds enhance grip in snow conditions with 17% better snow traction than the Primacy MXM4.

• 45,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty available on Speed Rating: (W)

• 55,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty available on Speed Rating: (H, V)

• Backed by Michelin Promise Plan

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi,

I'm not seeing any user reviews on this tire. I have Premier A/S on my 2013 R/T and am upgrading my brakes from the OE R5 to R9 Pursuit and have to move from 235/55/18 to 245/45/20 larger wheels to go over the front calipers.
I would go back with the Premiere A/S but there is no 20" option.

The Premier A/S are pretty quiet. How are the Primacy Tour's in comparison?

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

I'm not seeing any user reviews on this tire. I have Premier A/S on my 2013 R/T and am upgrading my brakes from the OE R5 to R9 Pursuit and have to move from 235/55/18 to 245/45/20 larger wheels to go over the front calipers.
I would go back with the Premiere A/S but there is no 20" option.

The Premier A/S are pretty quiet. How are the Primacy Tour's in comparison?
We don't have direct comparison data between the Michelin Premier A/S and the Primacy Tour but the touring models are well known for their quiet comfortable ride quality. I believe you would be pleased with the smooth quiet ride of them.

Michelin claims the Primacy Tour A/S has the quietest tread design among leading competitors.

Please let us know if we can help you with your purchase.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thank You,

Its one of the tires I am considering.

I contacted the local DT here asking if I could get a "No Impact Gun" install and he agreed. I will also be providing a torque wrench.

I'm sorry but I have experienced the so called torque sticks elsewhere and still couldn't get the tire off (to do home maintenance) without excessive force and have galled aluminum wheel lug nut lands and aluminum deposits embedded into the chrome on the lug nut faces.

So it seems your DT here is willing to work with me. I told him he would only have to deal with me every 60 miles or so. :laugh2:.
I would like your comment on me bringing my wheels to the store having tires mounted and balanced and taking them home to install myself.
How would this go down with Michelin or Cooper Tire as far as warranty validation?

I'm upgrading my brakes needing to go from 18 to 20" wheels for fitting over them. The Wheels are factory items. I want to have the wheels & tires on hand for when I do the upgrade they are there ready to put on.

Thanks

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to hear your local Discount tire store is taking good care of you. The store Manager should be able to notate on your order what vehicle you have and list the mileage as well, even on tires and wheels brought in.

Thank you for your support.

·
Vendor
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Now through September 21, 2019 at Discount Tire, receive $70 Prepaid Mastercard by mail when you purchase a set of 4 qualifying Michelin tires!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
Discount Tire
Charger Forums
ChargerForums to connect with the Dodge Charger community to discuss SRT, Hellcat models, maintenance, mods and more.
Full Forum Listing