Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK... Since I have gotten a few PM's about these here I decided to give you all longer notice for the next meet.

The next meet we are going to have is next week on Thursday the 24th of February.

Get those rides ready to show off. The meet is for SSP Miami. It's an open (no particular make/model) car club in Miami. We meet regualrly and also participate in a number of car shows during the year. We also have a couple of drives/events during the year outside of the club meetings. It's a great group and the atmosphere is really laid back. Best of all.... it's free. There is no club membership fee.

This meeting we'll likely be getting details out about a car show in Naples in March and two shows in April we are planning on hitting as a club.

I'll be posting this on at least 5 dedicated Mopar forums. We should easily have a good Mopar turnout with R/T's and SRT8's there in various stages of modifications. Love to see more new cars this coming week. If everyone that has PM'd me with interest shows up... we could easily get 10 to 12 Mopars!

The details:
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011
Time: 8:00 PM
Place: 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida 33155
Plan: Meet up at the shop (address above) at 8pm, then cruise on out around 9pm to Fuddruckers near International Mall (NW 107th Avenue and NW 19th Street) at about 9:00PM.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Should make it !!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. Frank, Jeff, and two new Mopars have confirmed and should make it as well. Matt (Magnum SRT8) and Mike (Challenger SRT8) should make it as well... Of course I will be there as well... That's only the solid confirmations.

There are sure to be more based on the PM's I've gotten. Should be cool....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Awesome. Frank, Jeff, and two new Mopars have confirmed and should make it as well. Matt (Magnum SRT8) and Mike (Challenger SRT8) should make it as well... Of course I will be there as well... That's only the solid confirmations.

There are sure to be more based on the PM's I've gotten. Should be cool....
Sweet!! Should be a good one !!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Well it was a good one! Here are some pics... Sorry cell phone pics

Cool group of guys :beerchug:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good brothas! When is the next meet?
Next Meet: Thursday March 10th. I'll post that soon.

Next Cruise/Show: Saturday, March 5th. We are heading as a club to Naples for the West Coast Custom show in Naples. We are driving out from Miami as a group Saturday morning. Should be about 8 to 10 cars (all makes).

Many more shows to be done in March and April.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts