Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey the all you FLXC Moders.
We are going to make this a regular Gig!

When: Saturday, Sept 19(3rd Sat of each Month) 5:30pm till ????

Where: Betty's best burgers, 7800 SW 104th Street, Miami, Fl (SW 104 Street & US-1) just passed the end of 826.

Why: Why NOT?
Hope to see YOU there and make this grow.

PS. Members of other forums, feel free to cross post to help our cause.
This is a mini tower shops car show, many different makes and models, very cool!!

WHO: YOU
1 flavsfood
2 captbly
3 danny b
4 slammed 300c
6 hockeynut 52
7 Lou
8. erniecon
9. 08ChargerSe
10. Chargerphotographer
11. Msierra519
12. Mr.Brooks&Angelina
From the NORTH = SR 826 South until the end at US-1, First light, make a right & you are there!

We Usually post up in back (red circle). Pleanty of room for ALL !

This is THE MIAMI M & G for FLXC but all are welcome. Got friends with cool rides, bring it.
Hope to see Everyone there!!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm without a doubt in, I've been lookin' forward to meeting some other FL LX'rs and attend a meet. Hopefully I'll have a good amount of mods done by then, you just gave me reason to work harder. Big Ups from Brooks & Angelina in Ando.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm without a doubt in, I've been lookin' forward to meeting some other FL LX'rs and attend a meet. Hopefully I'll have a good amount of mods done by then, you just gave me reason to work harder. Big Ups from Brooks & Angelina in Ando.
Glad to have you!!Also don't worry if you don't get your mods done in time. We love all cars including stock ones!! BTW you know this is in miami. I see your from orlando just checking.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just moved up here a week ago so it's no problem I'll be lookin forward to seeing my boys & hitting up a few of the regular spots, using the "didi you miss me I'm only in town for the weekend" pick up line lol. Hopefully this meet can become a regular thing

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just moved up here a week ago so it's no problem I'll be lookin forward to seeing my boys & hitting up a few of the regular spots, using the "didi you miss me I'm only in town for the weekend" pick up line lol. Hopefully this meet can become a regular thing
Hahaha nice line.well yes its the 3rd sat of each month. But the last 2 meets have been rained out hopefully this one wont!!:banana:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Glad to hear that, & IT WON'T (positive brain power). & at least the storm season is almost over

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bump.:beerchug:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumppppppp!!! This Saturday Guys!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys but I'm not going to make it. Caught the bug and feeling like sh*t.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts